My goals for the next 6 months
In this post, I am sharing my goals for the next 6 months.
The reason I’m doing this is to keep myself motivated and also to let other mozillians know what I’m up to.
- Learn Rust. Learning more about the rust language is my first priority. In this 6 months I want to learn about:
- Unit Testing
- Networking in rust
- basics of functional programming
- If possible, using threads in rust
- Contribute to some simple, open source rust projects.
- Learn Deep learning and contribute to DeepRust crate.
- Contribute to Servo, the Rust browser engine. I plan to first try out the servo engine and find ways to contribute to it.
- Write tutorials. I am going to write beginner level tutorials to help those who are just starting out.
A few days back I came to know about the MozillaTN meetup which is going to happen at Coimbatore this January. I haven’t met any mozillians yet. So I am super excited about this meetup. I am looking forward to attending this meetup. I wish to meet some rust developers and do something awesome with them. :)
Author Abdun Nihaal